Monday, October 5, 2009

Snl Obama Skit Pictures

snl-obama-skit-video.jpgwith Clinton-Obama skitON 'SNL'S' OBAMA SKIT:Barack and Michelle Obama 1snl-obama-skit-web.jpgObama Variety Half Hour SNLSaturday Night Live's skitAlthough the opening skit didWatch �The Rock Obama� SNL

News

SNL Obama Skit Slams Obama for Doing Nothing

SNL Obama skits are usually mixed bags, since each SNL Obama skit has a questionable Obama impression. This week's SNL Obama skit was a bit more attention ...

Wild Card/Sunday รข€” 10.4.09

In case you missed it, I thought SNL nailed the Obama skit last night. For sure, the Obama skit was funny and sadly accurate, but I thought the actor's ...

Howard Kurtz: Letterman, Imus Back on TV, Media, Press Coverage

SNL Skit: I thought the Obama skit was funny and I still have the biggest "mancrush" on our President, but he has failed on my major reason for my vote, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment